The UFO Staff consists of a group of talented individuals who have the highest quality professional training. Working together as a family, we strive to reach our daily goal of fulfilling the needs of every client.
Ellie Gonzalez – Director
Ellie’s caring and gentle approach allows her to communicate with her clients to find the look they desire.
- Graduated from Somerset County Vo-Tec 2009
- Certified in Brazilian Blowout and GK Smoothing Treatment
- Loves to work with fashion color and color melts
- Enjoys doing blow outs and making clients feel brand new
- Passionate about learning the newest trends and techniques
- Make up certified
- Performs all hair and nail services
Elisa Castro – Cosmetologist / Esthetician
Her diligence and caring nature shows in her work, as well as her loyal clientele.
- Attended School of Esthetics in Costa Rica, De Neveles – 1998
- Advanced Massage Class in Costa Rica – 1999
- Graduate of Somerset County Vo Tech for Cosmetology – 2003
- Favorite Services: Facials and Waxing
Stephanie Daniel – Senior Director / American Board Certified Colorist
Stephanie’s vision and ultimate goal is make sure every client who sits in her chair leaves feeling happy, beautiful, and satisfied.
- Manager and Senior Director Stylist of UFO Salon and Spa
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Rutgers University
- More than 25 years of experience in Haircutting, Coloring & Design
- Specializes in Hair Coloring + Highlighting
- Aside from coloring, particularly enjoys the delicate art of Updo’s.
- Utilizes advanced Haircutting and Coloring techniques through extensive training and experience
- Significant Training Certifications include:
- Redken Certified Colorist since February 2007
- American Board Certified Colorist since June 2004
- Graduate of Somerset County Vo Tech for Cosmetology in 1991
- Graduate of Garden State Beauty Academy in 1988
Danielle Russo – Stylist/ Nail Technician
Passionate about the hair and beauty industry, she shows her enthusiasm as she performs nail and hair services.
- 3rd place State winner for Cosmetology students in 2015.
- Loves to learn new skills and apply them.
- Enjoys giving relaxing pedicures and nail services, including shellac manicures.
- Shows her creativity with hair cutting,styling and updos.
Mayra Diaz-Sukhram – Director / Nail Technician
Displays genuine care and undivided attention towards all her clients.
- Graduate of Somerset County Vo-Tech for Cosmetology in 2001
- She has been a part of the UFO Staff since 1999
- Enjoys the diversity of salon services she provides for her clients
- Particularly takes pleasure in doing haircuts, blowouts, manicures and pedicures
- Believes in taking the time needed on clients to deliver the best possible results.
- Loves learning the newest and latest techniques in the hair industry
Lynn Jordan – Senior Director
Calm and confident, Lynn brings reassurance to all of her clients and works with the utmost care and expertise.
- Graduate of Somerset County Vo Tech
- Began working at UFO in 1991
- Has experience as a nail technician and hairstylist
- Advanced education in Haircutting, Updo’s, Hair Coloring, and Highlighting
- Has 25 years of experience
- Has passion for learning new techniques
- Gets inspiration from advanced classes
- Loves cutting and coloring and has a particular interest in enhancing and altering someone’s look.
Dineen Van Deursen – Director/Nail Technician
Dineen uses her knowledge gained from the best in the industry to create the most alluring hair styles. Her friendly disposition allows her clients to feel comfortable and leave looking spectacular.
- Passionate in creating innovative cuts and styles
- Raritan Community College graduate in 2010
- Salon Professional Academy graduate
- Certified in Brazilian Blow Out
- Trained in Redken Product knowledge
- Kasho Sheers Cutting Certification
- Loves to perform blow outs and styling
- Offers manicure and pedicure services
- Skilled in all facial waxing
- Performs coloring and highlighting
- Committed to having each and every client satisfied